Outside the office, David enjoys volunteering in his local Baltimore City neighborhood association. David served as President of the Patterson Park Neighborhood Association for two years. David also served as vice president, and as a member of Master Planning Committee, which produced a “Greenprint” for sustainable community development. David also enjoys reading, painting, home renovating, swimming, and comic book collecting.
David is a member of the Heuisler Honor Society, Pi Sigma Alpha, the National Political Science Honor Society and Phi Alpha Theta, the National History Honor Society.
David’s practice is focused railroad employees: injury cases arising under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) and whistleblower cases under Federal Rail Safety Act (FRSA). David also represents injured workers under the Jones Act, and handles a wide variety of personal injury related matters in Maryland, D.C., and numerous other jurisdictions.
Prior to being admitted to the bar, David was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Michael M. Galloway of the Circuit Court for Carroll County, Maryland. David also served as a law clerk in the private appellate practice of Professor Byron Warnken, who teaches criminal law and practice at the University of Baltimore, School of Law.Contact Me
Area of Practice
- Traumatic Injuries under FELA
- Occupational Claims under FELA
- Whistleblower Claims under the FRSA
- Personal Injury
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D (Magna Cum Laude)
- York College, Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)