On any random Sunday, during football season, you will find Matt in the parking lot outside of Ravens stadium tailgating in his RV. He has a penchant for black Cadillac's and can enlighten you on all the necessary and unnecessary historical information surrounding World War II. He enjoys scuba diving, golf and spending time with his family.
Matt represents railroad workers in personal injury, whistleblower and certification matters. He has assisted railroad employees with regard to engineer and conductor certification petitions. Matt has represented railroad employees in Maryland, Pennsylvania, District of Columbia, Virginia, Massachusetts, Maine, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. He is a Designated Legal Counsel for the United & Transportation Union as well as a board member of the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys. He also continues his work helping firefighters in workers' compensation cases as he was the founding Chairman of the workers' compensation section of the Maryland Association for Justice as well as served on the Board of Directors and formerly served on the Maryland Workers' Compensation Medical Fee Guide Committee.Contact Me
Areas of Practice
- Railroad Workers
- Traumatic Injuries under FELA
- Occupational Claims under FELA
- Workers' Compensation
Bar and Court Admissions
- Maryland State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD
- Loyola University in Baltimore, B.A.
- Legal Counsel for SMART and the Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen
- Board of Managers of the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys
- Workers' Compensation and Insurance Oversight Committee of the Maryland Legislature