Auto injury accident attorney Craig Meyers of Berman, Sobin,
Gross, Feldman & Darby LLP shares his insight in the video below on how long auto accident injury cases can take to come to completion. Learn more about Craig and our attorneys by visiting http://www.bsgfdlaw.com/our-attorneys.
When you are involved in an automobile collision, it can be frustrating to deal with the property damage claim. If your vehicle can be fixed, it’s pretty straightforward; the insurance carrier will typically work directly with an auto body shop and the process can be smooth. However, if your vehicle is declared a total loss, it can be a frustrating process.
The Value of GAP Insurance
GAP insurance is optional coverage that you can purchase, which will cover the difference between the total loss value and the amount you owe on your loan. In addition to situations where your vehicle is determined a total loss, GAP insurance also comes into play if your vehicle is stolen.
When To Purchase GAP Insurance
The question then becomes: should I purchase GAP insurance? The answer depends on a number of factors including: how much you can afford to pay out of pocket if your vehicle is totaled or stolen and how much money you put down at the purchase of your car, among many other factors. You can purchase GAP insurance through many common insurance carriers or the dealership where you purchased your vehicle. It is important to look at every factor before deciding whether you need GAP insurance.
- First Party: You’re Invited! (Bring Your Own Coverage)
- What Does a White Line On The Road Mean?
- How Long Will It Take For My Auto Accident Injury Case To Close?
- What is GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance?
- Understanding Your Auto Insurance in Maryland
- DECISIVE VICTORY FOR 911 DISPATCHER INJURED IN MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION OUTSIDE WORK
- Injuries while in uniform: Am I covered if I am injured in my own personal vehicle?
- Binding Arbitration As An Alternative To Trial
- How Long Will Your Case Take?
- You Always Hurt The One You Love, So Make Sure They Are Covered By Your Insurance
- Arbitration (1)
- Attorney Alan Gross (1)
- Attorney Craig Meyers (2)
- attorney Elizabeth Shura (2)
- Attorney Ken Berman (1)
- attorney Natalie Whittingham (1)
- auto accident attorney (1)
- Auto Accidents (10)
- Auto Injury (5)
- auto insurance coverage (1)
- Benefits (11)
- Car accident (1)
- GAP Insurance (1)
- Injured Fire Fighters (1)
- Laws and Regulations (15)
- Maryland Car Insurance (27)
- Maryland Driving Laws (1)
- Maryland Workers' Compensation Claim – Is My Injury Covered? (2)
- Medical (7)
- Negligence Claim (1)
- Occupational Hazards (1)
- Personal Injury (5)
- Property damage claim (1)
- Stolen vehicle (1)
- vehicle collision (1)
- Vehicle total loss (1)
- Workers Compensation Claim (1)
- Workers Compensation for Police Officers (1)
- Workers Compensation win for 911 dispatcher (1)