Mike Feldman Helps Build A New Home For A DC Family
On May 30, 2013 Mike Feldman and other members of the Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan D.C. braved the heat and humidity to help Habitat for Humanity build a new home for a D.C. family. Mike has been a director of the DC Trial Lawyers Foundation for many years, which is the charitable arm of the DC Trial Lawyers Association.
The foundation has done numerous good deeds including, but not limited to:
- Providing bike helmets for kids (through the Children’s National Medical Center and SAFE KIDS-DC)
- Providing toys for needy children during the holidays
- Contributing time and money to Habitat for Humanity
- Contributing to SOME (So Others May Eat) a DC organization that feeds the homeless
- Providing scholarship money to attend summer camps for needy kids through S.M.A.R.T. (Sports Management, Academics and Recreational Training) a non-profit DC Organization founded to address the academic and recreational challenges confronting children in our Nation’s Capital.
Posted: November 18, 2016