Retired Partner – Of Counsel
Most weekends you will see Al participating in charitable bike rides around Maryland, DC and Virginia, running a marathon or volunteering at Food and Friends in his native home of Washington, DC. Al is a court-appointed mediator for the Montgomery County Circuit Court and if you are fortunate enough you may catch one of his seminars Rights and Responsibilities under Maryland’s workers’ compensation law.
Al’s practice is concentrated in representing injured workers primarily, law enforcement officers throughout Maryland. He is well known for the efficiency and high quality of the service he provides his clients. He has served the Circuit Court for Montgomery County, MD as a court-appointed mediator in workers’ compensation and personal injury cases for more than 20 years and is frequently requested by both Plaintiffs and insurers to mediate cases – even prior to litigation. He also has been assigned an A-V Rating in Martindale Hubbell.
Area of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation specializing in law enforcement
Bar and Court Admissions
- Maryland State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Federal Bar District of Columbia
- Federal 4th Circuit Court of Maryland
- Howard University School of Law, JD (cum laude)
- University of Maryland, BS
- Montgomery College, AA
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Maryland Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association