Born and raised in the Washington, D.C. suburbs, Denise attended school in Montgomery County. She went on to attend Georgetown University where she obtained a nursing degree and practiced as a nurse for several years prior to attending law school in Ohio. There she met her husband, a practicing attorney in Bethesda. They enjoy spending time with their triplet children, two dogs, and extended family.
Denise brings 20 plus years of experience to Berman, Sobin, Gross, Feldman & Darby LLP. She has worked in several firms in the area focusing on workers’ compensation, personal injury, medical malpractice, and social security disability. She has represented Claimants from the Commission level through the Maryland Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Social Security Disability
Bar and Court Admissions
- Maryland State Bar
- US District Court for the District of Maryland
- US Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Petit School of Law
- Maryland State Bar Association