Important News and updates
BSGFD attended the 2014 CWA District 2-13 Conference and MSEA Conference!
Our firm was happy and excited to attend both conferences.
|Nicole Slaughter and Jeff Gordon at the Maryland State Education Association Conference in Ocean City, Maryland.
BSGFD is NEA Approved!
If you are an educator in Maryland read more about the MSEA Attorney Referral Program here.
Matt Darby wins big for Fire Fighters and Government Employees
To read more about his victory click here
Firms' Attorneys Lead Program for the Metropolitan Baltimore AFL-CIO Leadership Conference in Atlantic City
Ari Laric, Ernie Grecco (President of the Metropolitan Baltimore AFLCIO) and Matt Darby at the Conference.
To view more pictures from the conference click here
Congratulations to Ken Berman for another victory on behalf of a Maryland Fire Fighter!
On January 27, 2014, the Court of Appeals unanimously found in favor of a Maryland fire fighter injured in a car accident whileon the way to his station to check the mail.
To read more about the case click here.
Our Towson Office is Moving! As of November 1, 2014 our new address will be:
1301 York Road, Suite 600,
Lutherville, MD 21093
Our Workers' Compensation Unit has twelve attorneys devoted to representing injured workers in Maryland and the District of Columbia. We include:
- Clifford Sobin, The author of "Maryland Workers' Compensation", a two volume treatise that has been cited by Maryland's Appellate Courts.
- Ken Berman, lead attorney for multiple appellate decisions that protect injured workers.
- P. Matthew Darby, a member of the Workers’ Compensation and Insurance Oversight Committee of the Maryland Legislature.
- A member of the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Medical Fee Guide Committee.
- A member of the Workers' Compensation Commission Committee that studied new death benefits legislation
- Michael Feldman and Craig Meyers focus their practice on our clients that are injured by the negligence of others; including car accidents, medical malpractice and products liability.
- David Galinis and Phyllis Dobin take care of the the estate, wills, trusts, and guardianship needs of our clients.
We take pride in our motto "Service Matters." With offices conveniently located throughout Maryland, DC and Virginia, we look forward to helping, educating and assisting you.
Blogs, Ebooks, and Apps
We are pleased to announce the launch of our workers' compensation mobile apps!
For public safety officers click here
For non public safety click here
Important information at your fingertips. Learn about:
• Whether your claim is covered
• Payment of Medical Bills
• Payment while unable to work
• Permanent Disability Benefits
• Future Rights Negligence
• Vocational Rehabilitation
481 N. Frederick Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
301-670-7030 or 800-827-2667
32 West Road
Towson, MD 21204
Office locations in Largo, Frederick, Cumberland, Columbia, Annapolis, Arlington, VA and Washington, DC